I am able to update the whole "OpenOffice" Software Application. The Update Process exits with the "OpenOffice 4.1.5 is up to date." Success String.However, whenever I am attempting to update the Extensions, the "Extension Manager" Software Application bails out with the following Error String:"OpenOffice 4.1.5: Error reading data from the internet. Server error message: ."So far, I have only tried only to apply that famous workaround that restarts the whole User Profile. I am not very happy to apply that workaround over and over again, as every time I restart my User Profile, the Dictionaries are also reset and I have to reinsert all of my peculiar words all over again. Anyway, this workaround does not solve this Issue.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v ... 47&t=93122