How to use javascript in articles?

Sección para"expertos", que quieren cambiar el código HTML de su página o insertar Java Scripts, Iframes, etc.. Si eres principiante, esta sección no te hace falta.

ModeradorCOLON Moderadores

MichaelSmith
Aprendiz
Aprendiz
MensajesCOLON 24
RegistradoCOLON 05 May 2018 14:08
Escribe: PalimpalemCOLON Palimpalem

How to use javascript in articles?

Notapor MichaelSmith » 19 May 2018 09:33

Hi,

I have a problem to show javascript or iframe codes in articles.
i am a little bit surprised that response is not really coming. It can't be that difficult as i excpect that i am not the only one who is using this type of codes? Can someone please inform me how i can display a banner that is using the following typ of code.

<script type="text/javascript">
var uri = 'http://impnl.tradedoubler.com/imp?type(js)g(17137476)a(1532223)' + new String (Math.random()).substring (2, 11);
document.write('<sc'+'ript type="text/javascript" src="'+uri+'" charset="ISO-8859-1"></sc'+'ript>');
</script>
I run joomla 1.5.3
editor >> no editor enabled

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=302645
Digital production company

Thanks

danielpaul
Aprendiz
Aprendiz
MensajesCOLON 1
RegistradoCOLON 07 Jul 2018 06:50
Escribe: PalimpalemCOLON Palimpalem
CONTACTCOLON

Re: How to use javascript in articles?

Notapor danielpaul » 07 Jul 2018 06:55

Although the topic has been read already 35 times i am rather surprised that no one of the joomla community is able to answer this,to my opinion, simple question, Simple meaning if you know something about coding ofcourse. I wonder if I have submitted this topic in the wrong section. Is there another section maybe where the coders are who know how to solve this issue??

Help would be very appreciated.

Thanx
Wholesale and Retail Online Store of Designer Master Replica Dresses. Maria B, Asim Jofa , Zainab Chottani, Chiffon and Lawn Master Replica 2018.

Volver a